Saturday, July 19, 2008

Big Blogging Plans

Sigh. I had such big plans for the blog today. Because...I actually had a real live date with my actual husband and no children. (Relax! We got a babysitter, they were safe and happy and so were we.)

We went to lunch, and then to the Denver Art Museum. It was a lovely day, and we had coffee on the terrace. There's much to photograph outside the museum...several installations of sculpture, a fantastic panorama of the Denver Downtown skyline and the interesting architecture of the surrounding buildings. I even took along my sock-in-progress with hopes of getting a great "sock on vacation" picture. Guess what? The camera battery went dead before I even got one single picture taken! So you'll have to take my word for it...I really do some fun things besides knitting and I have a great marriage. Next time, I hope to have some photographic evidence.

No comments: