In the past 3 weeks:
- I have learned of events which have caused me to distrust the internet and the whole concept of "online community". But I do not extend that distrust to "The Blog" nor to it's readers.
- I have had some sort of midlife crisis, I think, leading to registration and finalizing arrangements to begin Graduate School in April, joining of a gym and signing up for Personal Training, and resuming my involvement in Weight Watchers (and I've lost 4 pounds.)
- I received my first installment of the Rockin Sock Club 2009, and I've finished one sock. Unfortunately I can't show it to you because...
- I managed to somehow break my "good" computer, and until DH can fix it I am stuck using a not-so-fabulous laptop which doesn't know how to talk to my camera.
- Sick Children
- A Husband with long hours and work deadlines
- Home improvement projects and clean-out, apparently also as a result of this Midlife Crisis.