Thursday, August 28, 2008

For My Friend...I Hope You Are OK

I have a friend who is struggling with some addiction issues right now, and if you are reading this you know who you are. I found a brilliantly written blog post by Augusten Burroughs about Sobriety/Addiction and the importance of Alcoholics Anonymous. I think it may encourage you, as we both share an appreciation for his work, and you introduced his work to me in the first place.

The post is linked here: For the Ten-Days Guy

I feel that it would be pushy and inappropriate of me to email this link to you, and certainly not within boundaries to do so. I am also certain that if this is something that will help you, you'll come across it, and if God happens to lead you to my blog, then here you are and there's the link.

I hope you are OK.

No comments: