Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I have no knitting to blog about because I have hit a low knitting spot. I am really not interested in anything that I have already started, but I don't know what to do next. I have on the needles 3 socks which are the second of their pairs, and all are nearly half done. I have one-third of a Clapotis which is boring me to tears, even though the yarn is lovely and the pattern is well-written. It's just too much stockinette. I started a Quinn Cabled Bag, and it's going to beautiful, but it's not talking to me today. I really want to make a sweater, and I have the pattern and the yarn, but I'm not sure of the wisdom behind making a wool sweater at the beginning of Spring, so it will be done just in time for summer... I may start it tonight, anyway, because Lord knows, there is not a lot of logic to this knitting hobby for me, anyway. Why start making sense now?

I am reaching a parental milestone today. Tonight, I get to go to my daughter's Classroom and preview the Sex Education films and have a question and answer session, before the children view them next week. Only it's not Sex Ed. anymore, it's called "Family Life Education." Our Baby is growing up, and will be learning about where Babies come from... I can't believe we're already here, it seems that yesterday she was a toddler.

1 comment:

Faerynuff said...

Hi There :)

I've been away for a while and wondered if you have received your parcel yet? I posted it almost weeks ago.

Hope you are okay, I saw your recent post on knitty, big hugs xxx

Ali xxx