Friday, October 19, 2007

Yarn Cravings

I have a lot of housework that I could do today. I still have boxes that could be unpacked, laundry and dishes, organizing and picking up the kids' rooms. I have to make dinner rolls for a potluck tonight. (Well, OK they're frozen dinner rolls, but still...) If I decided not to do any of those useful things, I could knit: I have my son's Jackyll and Hide hat to make, a Clapotis in progress, a pair of socks that's nearly done. If I decided not to do any useful things or to knit, I could take a nap because I only got about 5 hours of sleep last night. With all that said, the only thing I really want to do is go buy some fun yarn and knit an Urchin hat. I have been trying to justify that action all morning, and I can't, and it's bugging me. This is honestly the first time I've had difficulty overcoming a "yarn craving." It's all downhill from here, I'm afraid!

No comments: