Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hello, Blog! I bet you had forgotten about me, or else you thought I had abandoned you forever. I'm back, although the camera battery is dead, so no photos until it recharges...

The wierdness of the week is the Weather. It's toying with me. It got so warm last week that I opened all the windows and got my capri-pants out of the closet. I ordered these cute summery shoes. It was 78 degrees last Sunday, and today on Thursday....a foot of snow and still falling. The good news is, the school system had the foresight to cancel school all day, even though it wasn't actually snowing yet in the early morning, but by lunch time we had blistering winds and driving snow. Other good news is that DH's company released them early, and has authorized working from home tomorrow. The bad news....I still have to be at work at 7 am and the snow isn't supposed to really stop until around 6am.

I'm still knitting! A really fun Swedish Dubblemossa cap in Unspun Icelandic Wool to be exact, and it's so much fun to knit that I haven't really done anything else. Standby for pictures this weekend.

I have to go make cupcakes with my kids and make good on my promise and retain "cool mom" status.

No comments: