Tuesday, January 2, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy 2007 to everyone! My well-intentioned plans for this year include:
  1. Jump back on the FlyLady bandwagon and de-clutter my house, and simplify by decreasing some of the chaos. I don't want to eliminate it all, because that's not me, but I want my home to be more welcoming.
  2. I plan on researching and registering for Graduate School to begin in the fall.
  3. I want to find joy every day, and celebrate my life more. It's awfully easy to get bogged down and overwhelmed and stop noticing the abundant blessings that God has given me and my family. I want to look for more ways to share my joy and blessings with others.
  4. I hope to amass 100 hand-knit items for the Red Ribbon Hat Project. (Please see number 3)

Today, I am so grateful that after being unable to come home for several days due to weather, my family is returning from Christmas Vacation tonight. That definitely brings me joy!

No comments: